- Acute and chronic sports and fitness injuries
- Hip, knee and ankle pain, instabilities and injuries
- Shoulder pain, instability and injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Headaches and TMJ dysfunction
- Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation
- Clinical Pilates, posture correction and functional rehabilitation
- Dry needling
- RockBlades IASTM Certified
Nathanael (Nate) is a graduate from the University of Sydney with a Masters of Physiotherapy. Nathanael’s passion lies in Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy. Nate has had experience working alongside other Physiotherapists, Exercise physiologists, Sports massage therapists and Podiatrists. He gained invaluable experience working in multidisciplinary clinics allowing him to develop a holistic approach to health, functional fitness and physiotherapy treatment. His passion has led him to becoming a Physiotherapist for the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Alongside his studies, Nate has had a very active upbringing, participating in many high level competitions ranging in athletics, touch football and Oztag; representing NSW, Fiji and China in several national events, international tournaments and world cup competitions..
Nate believes that exercise can play a fundamental role in the treatment and rehabilitation of almost any medical or physical condition, as well as improving function and longevity.